Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just a Little Something

It's been bugging me ever since Foxy came home from the hospital. I even tried to catch the look a few times, but what infant holds a pose? But she looks like one of my favourite actors, Oliver Platt. Although, with that face, Foxy reminds me of this guy. I couldn't find the right photo, but I'm sure I've seen this look before. Maybe this one is better.

If you think comparing the cutest baby west of the international dateline to photos of old(er) men is a mean thing to do, at least I'm not dressing my daughter in ridiculous outfits, or amusing myself by feeding her pickled onions. Ali does that sort of thing. Like mum used to say, it's cheaper than movies, and in some cases funnier. Ice cream when she's older. It would be just cruel at this age. Actually, all of our friends and family have been blessed with an acute sense of baby fashion. My fave is the handknit hand-me-down pantsuit she received from her cousin. Oh, and the cape... What baby needs a cape? Don't say Superbaby.

No comments: