Sunday, August 26, 2007

Foxy's Tokyo Debut



I'm so fed up with Blogger's new video upload feature that I've gone ahead and opened a Youtube account to post up a clip I've been waiting two months to do. Blogger and Youtube are owned by the same company. You'd think that Blogger would ask for some help on this instead of dicking around and around. The thing that made me hesitate about Youtube is that I don't want perverts and the like to be embedding my videos on their sites. Oh well, que sera sera.

Any of the more recent videos since I left Japan are on Photobucket, but Blogger in it's infinite wisdom returns an error every time I try to link to the page. Fuckers

Update: It seems that I don't get any more security with Youtube than I had hoped for from Photobucket. The Youtube embedded video stalled or took some ridiculous amount of time to start so I've gone back to the original plan of using Photobucket clips.

No comments: